Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lady Gaga IS Jo Calderone

Looking at this confirms it. Girls crossdressing is so hot, that's what I think.





This makes me laugh. In a "Jo Calderone" interview, when asked about his relationship to Gaga, he replied like this:
"I met her at a shoot Nick Knight was doing. She's fuckin beautiful, and funny, and interesting. I was a little nervous for Nick to start shooting. She said, "Don't be baby, you were "born this way." I took her out after. The rest is private ;)"

I totally get Gaga's appeal as both female and male. Honestly, I wouldn't really have doubt that Jo Calderone was a stunning Italian boy if I didn't know Gaga existed. She plays the part so well that she's able to fool people out there. And I actually like how she claims to be attracted to herself; her alter-ego. It's pure self-admiration. Nobody's said that before (Or at least I haven't heard of anything like that; correct me if you must). This is part of her appeal, crossing boundaries and doing/saying things people don't get, except her "little monsters".

I'm also a little monster.

Images from models.com.

No comments: